Eight Benefits of Rechargeable Hearing Aid
Starting with a hearing aid, in addition to the model, appearance and sound quality, portability and practicality are also the standard for people to buy hearing aids. Jinhao recommends rechargeable hearing aid, which is easy to operate, environmentally friendly and non-toxic, and still performs well in cold weather. Below, Jinhao gives you a detailed introduction to the eight advantages of wearing rechargeable hearing aid!
1. Stable performanceFor people living in cold areas, rechargeable hearing aids are a good choice. Due to the lower temperature, zinc-air batteries are difficult to work properly. In dry and low temperature environments, the zinc empty battery consumes too much power, causing the hearing aid to be unstable and causing intermittent sound or poor sound quality. In comparison, lithium batteries perform better at low temperatures.
The best choice for enthusiastic environmental safety people is lithium battery charging hearing aid. The lithium battery rechargeable hearing aid avoids the fate of being disposable when the disposable battery is dead. We all know that after the battery leaks to the surface, the chemical inside can be degraded after many years, thus causing damage to the surrounding environment. The lithium battery rechargeable hearing aid solves the environmental problem well and allows you to be ease of use.
2. Environmental protection and safety
The disposable battery is small and can be easily dropped when replaced. In addition, the visual acuity and flexibility of the elderly are lower than those of the younger. The frequency of battery replacement every 10-20 days brings great challenges to their daily lives. The rechargeable hearing aids fully consider the needs of elderly users and are very suitable for them.
3. Easy to operate
4. AffordableOver time, the replacement of hearing aid batteries is also a small expense. After careful calculation, rechargeable hearing aids are very cost-effective. It also saves you the time and effort of buying a battery.
5. Safe and secureDisposable hearing aid batteries are inadvertently placed and may be swallowed by pets or young children, posing a safety hazard. If you have pets or toddlers in your home, rechargeable hearing aids are your best choice.
6. Portable and efficientWhat happens when you go out for a trip, a business visit, and the hearing aid suddenly loses power? If you love outdoor sports, or travel frequently, the rechargeable hearing aid is definitely your best companion. Just plug in the rechargeable battery compartment every night before going to sleep to ensure that the battery is full the next day.
7. More energy efficientIf you frequently use Bluetooth for audio transmission, the disposable battery consumes power fast. Lithium battery rechargeable hearing aids help solve this problem.
8. The shape is more uniqueLithium batteries have various shapes and can be improved in appearance. The slim lithium battery rechargeable hearing aid is stylish and exquisite, which greatly improves the appearance satisfaction of the hearing loss and eases the psychological pressure of wearing the hearing aid.
Huizhou Jinghao Medical Technology CO., LTD. is the sole listed portable hearing aid amplifier/body hearing aid manufacturers in China. Welcome all kinds inquiries for rechargeable ear machine & ear digital machine.
JH-D18 Super Power Hearing Aid
JH-D19 Waterproof Hearing Aid
JH- D26 Rechargeable BTE Hearing Aid
JH-A17 CIC Hearing Aid
JH- A39 Rechargeable BTE Hearing Aid
JH-115 Analog BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
JH-D16 Dolphin Hearing Aid