In-ear Hearing Aid
How to wear a hearing aid
(1)Insert the appropriate battery and gently close the hearing aid battery compartment door.
(2)Hold the hearing aid with your index finger and thumb and aim it at the ear canal, then gently rotate the hearing aid into the ear canal. Using the other hand to gently pull the auricle back will help you wear the hearing aid more easily;
(3)The mouth is stretched a few times to help you feel the correct position of the hearing aid;
(4)Make sure the hearing aid starts working when it is in place.(You may hear the whistling of feedback during the wearing process.) Take off the hearing aid
Gently pinch the cable with your index finger and thumb; pull the hearing aid out in the direction of the ear canal and remove the hearing aid.
While taking off the hearing aid, holding the other hand under the auricle helps you to take off the hearing aid with confidence.
In-ear hearing aids are very susceptible to earwax. The special components of earwax are more likely to cause corrosion to the internal components of hearing aids than sweat dust. Earwax is the enemy of internal components of hearing aids. Most of the in-ear machine malfunctions are earwax. Caused. These earwax accumulate on the surface of the hearing aid, and if it is not cleaned up in time, it is easy to enter the inside of the hearing aid, so it is important for the hearing aid user to carefully clean the outside of the hearing aid every day.
Tool preparation for cleaning hearing aids
The hearing aid can be cleaned with a spectacle cloth, but the brush must be a special brush for the hearing aid.
1. Gently wipe the hearing aid casing with a soft cloth to thoroughly remove dirt such as sweat and earwax.
2. Clean the sound outlet of the in-ear hearing aid: Use the hearing aid to clean the special brush and gently pull back and forth to clean the sound output of the hearing aid. When cleaning the sound outlet, the sound output of the hearing aid should be downward.
3. Clean the sound inlet of the in-ear hearing aid: Use the hearing aid to clean the special brush and gently pull back and forth to clean the surface of the hearing aid. Pay particular attention to closing the battery compartment during operation. The hearing aid is slightly inclined downward. Incorrect operation may cause cleaned dirt to fall inside the hearing aid. If the battery compartment is not closed, the hearing aid of the T3 panel may also cause the microphone cover of the sound inlet to be displaced: please be the first time The hearing aid is sent to the fitting center.
1. If you want to improve the service life and get better sound quality, you need to go to the hearing aid fitting center for professional maintenance.
2. If there is a problem with the hearing aid, please go to the hearing aid fitting center for help.