JH-116 Personal Sound Amplifier Behind The Ear Hearing Aid
Specification of JH-116 Personal Sound Amplifier Behind The Ear Hearing Aid
|Max Sound Output||130 ± 5dB||Voltage||1.5V|
|Sound Gain||≥45dB/44||Battery size||LR754|
|Total Harmonic||≤5%||Battery capacity/Mah||68|
|Frequency Range||200-4000Hz||Working time/H||15|
|Hearing Loss||slight, moderate||Machine size（cm）||1.3*0.9*4.3|
|Package||Packing box Type||Packing box Size||Weight|
|lid and base box||10*10*5cm||100g|
|black velvet box||9.5*7.5*3cm||112g|
Features of JH-116 Personal Sound Amplifier Behind The Ear Hearing Aid1. BTE type hearing aid, easy to wear and comfortable wear on your ears;
2. Amplify the sound with good quality and beautiful shape design;
3. 2 adjustable open fit ear tubes as accessories for different ear size, which means people can cut the tube length according to their ear size;
4. Good sound quality and the hearing aid machine had limited Maximum output after producing, which can protect your ear from sound damage;
5. 3 different earplugs are provided, which can fit different people's ear cancel;
6. Factory direct sale with reasonable and high quality, good market feedback
Package of JH-116 Personal Sound Amplifier Behind The Ear Hearing Aid1 Hearing Amplifier
3 Ear tips
2 Ear tube
1 Black velvet box
1 Manual book
2 LR754 battery
Precautions of JH-116 Personal Sound Amplifier Behind The Ear Hearing Aid1. Adjust volume to the minimum level or switch off before wearing.
2. Choose the right size of ear tips to avoid any extra noise.
3. Increase volume gradually to avoid the sudden increase in sound.
4. If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of the plug is tight, make sure no air leakage.
5. Please regularly clean the earplugs in order to ensure the normal use of hearing aids.
6. Use for long periods of time, please remove the batteries to prevent rot erosion hearing aid components.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. Keep away from water. The device is not water resistant.