JH-909 Rechargeable ITE Hearing Aid / Hearing Amplifier
Specification of JH-909 Rechargeable ITE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
|Highest sound pressure level for input SSPL 90dB||126 ± 3dB||Equivalent input noise level:||≤32dB|
|Max. Output sound level gain:||35±5dB||Reference Test Gain:||30±5dB|
|Average Saturation Output(HF-Average SSPL 90):||120±4dB||Saturation Output Curve(SSPL 90 Curve)||126±3dB|
|Total Harmonic distortion value||500HZ<3%||Frequency Range||250Hz-4700Hz|
|Battery Current Drain||0.05Wh||Battery Type / life expectancy||Li-ion polymer /500 + recharges|
|Size (L/W/H):||Charging Case：42.3*22.8*16.5(mm)||Weight:||Hearing Aid:1.73g|
|Hearing Aid：22.8*13.5*9.5(mm)||Charging Case: 6.83g|
|Material||Hearing Aid:ABS||Hearing Loss||slight、moderate|
|Ear Cap: Silicone|
Features of JH-909 Rechargeable ITE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier1. Noise Reduction and use balanced armature loudspeaker instead of the dynamic loudspeaker;
2. Touch-tone hearing aid, comfortable touching feeling, and easy operation;
3. Beautiful design, small size, and portable with light weight;
4. The rechargeable battery is designed to last for at least 500 recharge cycles. With proper care, the battery can last for up to and beyond 1000 charge cycles;
5. USB charging interface in hearing aid charging base, very convenient for charging;
6. A button operation, the multifunctional button could be a volume control, power switch, and indicator light.
Precautions of JH-909 Rechargeable ITE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier1. A full charge takes about 1-2 hours and will allow for up to 12-20 hours of usage.
2. The rechargeable battery is designed to last for at least 500 recharge cycles. Afterward, the battery will need to be serviced and/or the Hearing Aid replaced. With proper care, the battery can last for up to and beyond 1000 charge cycles.
3. Don't throw the waste hearing aid into the fire. Don't use the hearing aid in high temperature.
4. Don't dismantle or change the different battery.
5. To choose the right size of earplugs will be more comfortable to the ear, and help a better sounds gain, and avoid any extra noise.
6. Charging Indicator is red with green. The Hearing Aid is improper and the unit is not charging.
7. Don't use water or organic detergent to clean the hearing aid. Don't put it in water.
Package Included1 Hearing Aid
2 Ear tips (Large x 1, Small x 1)
1 Cleaning Brush
1 Manual book