JH-D10 Digital Trimmer 3 Modes Ear Hook BTE Hearing Aid / Hearing Amplifier
Specification of JH-D10 Digital Trimmer 3 Modes Ear Hook BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier
|Max Sound Output||128±3dB||Voltage||D.C.1.4V|
|Sound Gain||57±5dB||Battery Type||LR44H/A675|
|Total Harmonic Wave Distortion||
|Operation Current/mA||≤4mA||Operation current/mA||<=3|
|Frequency Range||200-5500Hz||Working time/H||56|
|Hearing Loss||moderate，severe||Machine size（cm）||1.5*0.9*3.5|
The feature of JH-D10 Digital Trimmer 3 Modes Ear Hook BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier1. Digital hearing aid, Complete Digital Signal Processor(DSP), high sound quality and clear voice;
2. Low distortion and low noise output, 2-16 channels for options;
3. Noise-control Microphone and the digital signal processor can reduce the noise from the environment, help patient to get clear sound for them;
4. Antireaction, special design can reduce the feedback;
5. Strengthen and damp-proof
6. Double trimming: Low-frequency attenuation/ MPO
7. Mode Switch: Complete frequency / Noise Reduction / T-coil
8. The low battery voltage alarm
Tune on: full range frequency mode.
Click on the Mode Swapping Button:
"DI": Full Range Frequency mode -- contains all the sounds in low and high frequencies;
"DIDI": Noise Cut mode--normally used in the noisy environment, cut the noise in low frequency and decrease the high frequency;
"DIDIDI": the telephone mode, used in answering phone calls or other environments
with the inductive loops, such as watching TV
Package Included1 Digital hearing aid
3 Ear tips
2 Ear tube
1 Gift box
1 Manual book
2 AG13 battery
Precautions of JH-D10 Digital Trimmer 3 Modes Ear Hook BTE Hearing Aid Hearing Amplifier1. Adjust volume to the minimum level or switch off before wearing.
2. To choose the right size of ear tips to avoid any extra noise.
3. Increase volume gradually to avoid the sudden increase in sound.
4. If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of the plug is tight, the appropriate choice of earplugs and plugged, make sure no air leakage.
5. Please regularly clean the earplugs in order to ensure the normal use of hearing aids.
6. Use for long periods of time, please remove the batteries to prevent rot erosion hearing aid components.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. The device is not water resistant.