JH-117 Analog BTE Hearing Aid / Hearing Amplifier
1. Adjust volume to the minimum level or switch off before wearing.
2. Choose the right size of ear tips to avoid any extra noise.
3. Increase volume gradually to avoid the sudden increase in sound.
4. If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of the plug is tight, make sure no air leakage.
5. Please regularly clean the earplugs in order to ensure the normal use of hearing aids.
6. Use for long periods of time, please remove the batteries to prevent rot erosion hearing aid components.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. Keep away from water. The device is not water resistant.